Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
Tricks to slow aging
The healthy aging market is a multi-billion dollar industry. The recent advancements in genetic science show us that a customized healthy aging solution is not a guessing game of trial and error.
We're going back to basics today discussing the benefits of certain foods, supplements and exercise
The latest genetic research shows us the way we age is highly affected by that person’s unique genetic profile.
If the food and supps you're consuming don't align with your genetics, you may be accelerating your aging process.
Fish oil and its ability to reduce plaque, exercise & its anti-aging benefits & low glycemic foods all slow the aging process.
If you’re not adopting these benefits you may and wonder why your mother or father is looking back at you in the mirror at such as young age, you may want to impede that process right away.
Visit: www.geneticdirection.com and learn more about GxRenew to gain insight about the food, exercise routine and supplements that best align with your genetic make-up to help slow the aging process
- Sinusitis cause stroke?
- Weight gain May not be your Fault
- Did You Hear Your Body Complain?
- Tricks to Slow Aging
- Food, Mood, Outcome
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success