Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
Sinusitis cause stroke?
It's allergy season and some people cannot avoid serious symptoms which can affect their ability to work and function in normal everyday life.
Evidence suggests chronic sinus infection may increase risk of stroke.
Sinusitis is a major cost to the economy in terms of healthcare cost, time off work and lost productivity
Symptoms include facial pain and pressure, headaches, nasal congestion, nasal drainage, postnasal drainage,fever.
Are you contributing to your allergy issues? What alternatives are there for chronic sufferers?
My good friend Dr. Cary Theivagt joins us to discuss treatment options to prevent long term damage of your health. his website www.rgv-vent.com
- Sinusitis cause stroke?
- Weight gain May not be your Fault
- Did You Hear Your Body Complain?
- Tricks to Slow Aging
- Food, Mood, Outcome
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success