Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
Aerobic Training or High Intensity Lifting for Optimal Health and Fitness?
In this episode, Dr. Tim church Medical Director at ACAP Health Consulting and former Director of Preventive Medicine Research discusses the importance of exercise intensity, the difference between Burst and HIIT, why your current exercise may be a wast of time if you desire optimal health. And which is more important, lifting weights or aerobic training?
You may be surprised at the answer.
- High Intensity training and Diabetes
- 150lb Loss - Fat to Fit150lb Loss - Fat to Fit
- Eating healthy is a disorder?
- Sinusitis cause stroke?
- Weight gain May not be your Fault
- Did You Hear Your Body Complain?
- Tricks to Slow Aging
- Food, Mood, Outcome
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success