Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
We discuss how a seemingly healthy person, Bob Harper, 51, as star trainer turned host on The Biggest Loser suffered from a heart attack while working out in a New York City gym.
Harper says genetics are to blame.
Some questions Dr. Tim Church answers in this episode:
Why does a 51 year old trainer have a heart attack?
Did his diet and exercise habits help him?
Factors to consider and not focus on one: Anxiety, chronic inflammation, hormones, genetics
The most important risk factor will surprise you
Not all signs are obvious
Can too much exercise cause heart attack?
As always, if you find this show beneficial to others please go to itunes "store" then enter "George DiGianni" click "subscribe" and "rank" to help others who may benefit as well.
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success