Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
High Intensity Training and Diabetes
Dr. Webster and I discuss the latest research from the Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports who examined the effects of different types of exercise on the body’s ability to process glucose.
One group already had healthy glucose metabolism.
The second group included those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.
Here is what we address and have known for years.
- HIIT/burst training and it relation to fat burning, cardiovascular health, detox/cleansing
- Benefits of Burst that directly benefit bone health- physical impact, reduced cortisol/stress, lowered inflammation.
What I find interesting/frustrating is how science doesn't interview or care to interview the practitioners such as personal trainers and the results they receive with their clients.
If they had, they could have learned about the results we/I was having with my clients more than twenty years ago.
- 150lb Loss - Fat to Fit150lb Loss - Fat to Fit
- Eating Health is a Disorder?
- Sinusitis cause stroke?
- Weight gain May not be your Fault
- Did You Hear Your Body Complain?
- Tricks to Slow Aging
- Food, Mood, Outcome
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success