Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
Deciding to Be Healthy has Responsibilities, Choices
Have you ever taken the time to identify what it takes to become successful for anything you desire?
This is a powerful, authentic show that applies to everyone who has a desire to be, or have something.
Most of us only care about the outcome of our desire and hope it matches our expectations, but rarely look at the responsibilities that come with each desire.
In this episode my guests Tina Bernet Allen and Linda Mayfield and I discuss the responsibilities and choices of a desire to have a dog, own a car, have a child, to become healthy as well as the responsibilities of being a parent who has a new desire to be healthy and how that affects the rest of the family.
Can you identify the common denominators in all of these desires?
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success