Body Cleanse – Detox Program - 21 Day Body Makeover
Addiction a Relapsing Brain Disease
We believe we understand what it means to be addicted, but is addiction all that bad? Does it depend on what we're addicted to?
Listen to my guest define addiction as a "relapsing brain disease." Destruction consequences are often related to addicted.
What we're addicted to makes us feel good, but it's often at the expense of our health, safety and/or someone else's.
Harm reduction defined as changing the addiction from drugs, alcohol, to exercise and religion.
- Diet Exercise and Heart Attack
- Shirtless Cold = Health
- Fitbit Fails
- Training Ecosystems
- Exercise Can Make You Smarter
- Selective Mating
- MCT Oil Profound Effects
- Balance Strength and Support
- Increase Metabolism
- Health? HIIT or Aerobic
- Pokemon GO Trouble or Beneficial
- Sugar, IQ and Hormone Disrupter
- Sports nutrition with Jill Lane
- Responsibilities of Being Healthy
- Addiction Relapsing Brain Disease
- Benefits of Fasting
- Are you a Push-over
- Men & Women Exercise Differences
- NFL's Dave Vobora Training
- Kimyla 140lb Loss Don't Diet Decide
- Fundamentals of Success